Dillon Church of God is a Spirit-filled, evangelical congregation in Dillon, South Carolina giving our community hope in Christ through biblical teaching, Christ-centered worship and people-oriented ministry.
The mission of the Dillon Church of God is to fulfill the commission of Christ: “Go…and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:18-20).
Our local congregation is lead by Bishop Joe and Denise Grice.
Our church is a part of the Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is necessary and commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lord's Supper and washing of the Saints' feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.